The position of the English and French fleets on the 12th of April 1782 at 10 oclock in the morning, 1782?
Scope and Contents
This collection contains approximately 300 rare printed maps, unique manuscript maps, and published texts collected by Richard H. Brown, which pertain to the American Revolutionary War era.
- Creation: 1782?
- From the Collection: Faden, William, 1749-1836 (Person)
- From the Collection: Korn, Christoph Heinrich, 1726-1783 (Person)
- From the Collection: Simcoe, John Graves, 1752-1806 (Person)
- From the Collection: Heiden, Christian Friedrich von der (Person)
- From the Collection: Keulen, Gerard van (1678-1726) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research during scheduled appointments. Researchers must complete the Washington Library’s Special Collections and Archives Registration Form before access is provided. The library reserves the right to restrict access to certain items for preservation purposes.
1 Sheets : 1 view ; 50 x 68 cm
Language of Materials
Jonathan Potter Limited, 18 December 2007.
Client reference #135; WAG #289285
Not drawn to scale. Panoramic view English and French ships on the final day of the Battle of the Saintes. Includes references to ships in the fleets.
Creasing along lower register.
[Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], 1782?