A south west view of the city of New York, in North America : Vue de sud ouest de la ville de New York, dans l'Amerique Septentrionale, 1763?
Scope and Contents
This collection contains approximately 300 rare printed maps, unique manuscript maps, and published texts collected by Richard H. Brown, which pertain to the American Revolutionary War era.
- Creation: 1763?
- Howdell, Thomas (1747-1771) (Creator, Person)
- Canot, Pierre Charles, 1710-1777 (Contributor, Person)
- Bowles, John, 1701-1779 (Contributor, Person)
- Sayer, Robert, 1725-1794 (Contributor, Person)
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771 (Contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research during scheduled appointments. Researchers must complete the Washington Library’s Special Collections and Archives Registration Form before access is provided. The library reserves the right to restrict access to certain items for preservation purposes.
1 Sheets : 1 view ; 32 x 50 cm
Language of Materials
Client reference #253; WAG #289324
Richard B. Arkway Inc., 12 February 2003.
Not drawn to scale. Includes references to points of interest. In English and French.
London : John Bowles ; Robert Sayer ; Thos. Jefferys, 1763?