A chorographical map, of the country, round Philadelphia : carte particuliere, des environs de Philadelphie, 1780-1789?
Shows "Genl. Howe's track" from Elk River to Philadelphia, "Genl. Washington's track," and "Grand American Winter Camp, Jan. 1778" at Valley Forge. Shows most of New Jersey and parts of Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. BPL
- Klockhoff, H. (Hendrik) (Author, Person)
- Covens et Mortier et Covens, junior (Publisher, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research during scheduled appointments. Researchers must complete the Washington Library’s Special Collections and Archives Registration Form before access is provided. The library reserves the right to restrict access to certain items for preservation purposes.
1 Sheets : 1 map : hand colored ; 29 x 33 cm.
Language of Materials
Client reference #82; WAG # 289242
Richard Arkway, 10 Mar 1992.
Scale [ca. 1:790,000]. Relief shown pictorially.
Some crease toning.
Amsterdam : Chéz Covens et Mortier, et Covens, junior, 1780-1789
- Maps (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Middle Atlantic States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Special Collections at The George Washington Presidential Library at Mount Vernon Repository
PO Box 3600
Mount Vernon VA 22121