A Condensed Statement of the Executorial and Legatee Accounts, 1845 May 26
Scope and Contents
Lists names of executors and legatees and their shares and values.
- Creation: 1845 May 26
- From the Collection: Washington, John Augustine, III, 1821-1861 (Person)
- From the Collection: Cunningham, Ann Pamela, 1816-1875 (Person)
- From the Collection: Ritchie, Anna Cora Mowatt, 1819-1870 (Person)
- From the Collection: Washington, Jane Charlotte Blackburn, 1786-1855 (Person)
- From the Collection: Lossing, Benson John, 1813-1891 (Person)
- From the Collection: Everett, Edward, 1794-1865 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research during scheduled appointments. Researchers must complete the Washington Library’s Special Collections and Archives Registration Form before access is provided. The library reserves the right to restrict access to certain items for preservation purposes.
From the Collection: 3 Linear Feet (7 boxes)
Language of Materials